Sunday, April 25, 2010

Painting workshops

I will be running the following workshops in Barrow Village hall, near Bury St. Edmunds,
Suffolk.

Saturday, 29th May. PORTRAIT WORKSHOP

Saturday, 26th June LIFE CLASS WORKSHOP

Saturday, 17th July PORTRAIT WORKSHOP


The classes will run from 10-4. The charge will be £35 per workshop or £30 if 2 or more are booked. This will include model fees, tea, coffee etc. It will be necessary to provide one's own packed lunch.

If you require any more information , please contact me on 01284 810 460 or e-mail me at john@gloverportraits.co.uk

Should you wish to book a place, please make cheques payable to "John Glover" and send them to me at 3 Ley Road, Barrow, Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk IP29 5DJ

1 comment:

Artist said...

I'm always happy seeing workshops for painters although I paint in my own style since years.